DISC Training Blog

This is the spot for those who love the DISC model of behavior, and enjoy discussing personality, people and why we do what we do. If you are a DISC trainer, HR professional, business coach or just fascinated with human behavior, this is a great place to DISCuss these fun topics!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

New DISC Resources

Hi! I just got back from our annual Inscape Publishing Conference in Washington, D.C. Inscape value-added resellers from all over the world attended sessions including product knowledge, business acumen, and ideas on how to bring DISC alive in our training sessions.

I also learned more about social media, so watch for me on Twitter soon, and sign up to follow me if you like. I have also made a commitment to do a better job of blogging!

We are in the process of beta testing a brand new DiSC resource - watch for more information about this product, which will be released sometime in the summer of 2009.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger John E. Smith said…

    Hi, Paula

    I'll watch for you on Twitter - it's a real interesting place to be.

    Re social media, I would also suggest that you expand your presence on LinkedIn. It's a great site to build connections and establish credibility. You already have the credibility, so it should be a "snap" for you:).

    Look forward to seeing you in the Online World.

    John

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Paula Switzer said…

    Thanks, John! It is great to hear from you as always. I am just getting started on Twitter and all. Have some catching up to do, but will hopefully catch on.
    Take care,
    Paula

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger aldrin james said…

    This is so great. I have been looking for these new disc resources for over a month now and I am so happy that I finally have it.

    DISC profile

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger kathy said…

    DISC profile UK is a very reliable guide in choosing business employees to achieve organizational goals but, we should not always use the test to judge a personality for employment. We should see how they react on different situations instead. I still prefer scenarios. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home